Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Oh what an incredible day!

1 Sep: I am the Luckiest Girl in the World.

I had just returned from collecting race entries for the 3rd Nissan trailseeker series, when I got the email. I read it three times – just to be sure ..

CONGRATULATIONS LEIGH!!!
YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE GHOST RT ACTINUM 5700 BIKE!!!
Please note : The supplier of the bike is at the Eurobike show in Germany and will only be back next week. Arrangements will then be made to post the bike to you.
Please confirm by return email that you have received this notification. If you have any queries kindly contact Joanne.
Kindest regards,
The Tread Magazine Team


Wow Wow Wow

I had almost forgotten I’d entered their competition ..it was weeks ago.  As I'm reading this, trying to process what it all meant, my phone is lighting up like the evening sky on New Years Eve down at Durban.  Somehow, Grems already knows my good news - minutes before me it would seem.  It was posted on Tread's website.

I’m going from this:
Before














To this:

After


What a leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment