Monday, 26 September 2011

Bike Park Days are Fun Days

Clinton and Ralf discussing Zombie
29 Dec: Bike Park again (just as well I got that 10 pass special) This time it’s Daniel, Clinton, Karen and myself. I can see the difference in my riding. Am so much more confident in the bike’s abilities – still can’t do the same things, but the things I can do just were easier and quicker. 

There they go
Daniel is hysterical.  He thinks he knows what Lisa Friendly routes are … but I think he's had to adjust that viewpoint very quickly.  LOL. We tried all the green routes and like I said to them, let’s do it, there’s nothing I can’t walk.  There were quite a few muddy puddles which I managed to ride through.  So that was the achievement of the outing.  The guys went over the Rollercoaster route – 3 bridges – WOW.  Not sure that I’ll ever have the muscle power, skill and confidence to do those.  I wouldn’t even walk up those. 

Daniel
After the ride Daniel hosed down all our bikes (can you believe it?) Hope’s first bike wash – and then we sat around and had a drink till they kicked us out – hmmm sounds so familiar. 


Am really feeling so blessed with the buddies I have to go ride with.  They've all been so kind and patient.  
Thank you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment