9 Sep: Today is the first day of a whole new life. I’m going from black and white to full colour HD living. Today I’m getting my new bike. Yippee.
Because I really know nothing about bikes and because Gerhard is my BFF I’ve asked him to come with. Over the past few days we’ve been chatting about my bike. He casually mentions that he’s been passed Ballistic Trading and knows something about it that I don’t. It’s obviously about my bike. He warns me that it may not be the exact colour that’s in the Tread Magazine. Um ok. But I’m getting quite fond of that blue. A few more discussions about this and I need reassurance – “will I like it? It better not be yellow; You have to tell me as I’m getting new shoes and they mustn’t clash etc etc.” And he's like all “Yes you’ll like it; No it’s not yellow and your new shoes will be perfect with it”. Relieved I am.
So I arrive this morning at 10.30am and see that Gerhard and Tread Magazine are already there. Good, because then there’s no waiting around. I want my bike. Jason comes out from the back to greet me and tells me that they don’t have the exact bike but they have something pretty close that he’s sure I’ll be more than happy with. I’m ok with that, because I’ve been warned. And here she is ..
![]() |
| That's a whole lot of yellow. Gasp |
Um ok. What to say. Besides that it matches my LiveStrong bangle.
Jason disappears into the back again to go fetch me some t-shirts to go with (Oh.My.Soul, now what!) and instead appears with
![]() |
| Jason, Leigh, Sean with Hope |
My bike! Yes really. Just like the one in the magazine. Oh happy days. Yay yay. She is just gorgeous.
![]() |
| All smiles |
Happiness is … a girl on a Ghost bike.
Wow Wow Wow.
I am really the #LuckiestGirlinWorld.
Wow Wow Wow.
I am really the #LuckiestGirlinWorld.
Thank you Tread Magazine for picking me.
Thank you Ballistic Trading for giving such a cool bike away.
And of course, thank you to my BFF Gerhard, you really got me with that yellow bike .. I will find a way to get you back :p hehehehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment